Online and Offline Classic UNO for PC is available via pcappsplayer.com.Wondering if you can ever run Classic UNO on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Classic UNO for PC. Although Classic UNO is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Classic UNO for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Classic UNO for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Classic UNO and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
Uno is an American card game that is played with a specially printed deck (see Crazy Eights for a family of games very similar to Uno but played with normal playing cards). The game was originally developed by Merle Robbins in Reading, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati. It has been a Mattel brand since 1992. The game's general principles put it into the Crazy Eights family of card games.
The deck consists of 108 cards, of which there are 25 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), each color having two of each rank except zero. The ranks in each color are zero to nine, "Skip", "Draw Two", and "Reverse" (the last three being "action cards"). In addition, the deck contains four each of "Wild" and "Wild Draw Four" cards.
To start a hand, seven cards are dealt to each player, and the top card of the deck is flipped over and set aside to begin the discard pile. The player to the dealer's left plays first. On a player's turn, they must do one of the following:
– play a card matching the discard in color, number, or symbol
– play a Wild card, or a playable Wild Draw Four card (see restriction below)
– draw the top card of the deck
– Play proceeds clockwise around the table.
Card and effects –
– Skip : Next player in sequence misses a turn
– Draw Two: Next player in sequence draws two cards and misses a turn
– Reverse : Order of play switches directions (clockwise to counterclockwise, or vice versa)
– Wild : Player declares next color to be matched (may be used on any turn even if the player has matching color)
– Wild Draw Four : Player declares next color to be matched; next player in sequence draws four cards and misses a turn.
cartas de uno
juego uno online
Uno Classic Free
|Last Updated:||6 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Classic UNO for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Classic UNO and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Classic UNO for PC using APK file
- Download the Classic UNO APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Classic UNO for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.