Online and Offline Lostkeeper for PC is available via droidplayers.com.Wondering if you can ever run Lostkeeper on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Lostkeeper for PC. Although Lostkeeper is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Lostkeeper for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Lostkeeper for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Lostkeeper and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
★★★★★ Opening Event ☆☆☆☆☆
5,000 free Lua!
Double rewards for accomplishing feats!
■■■ Game Characteristics ■■■
★ Dungeon exploration
'A random dungeon system that changes dungeons every time you enter!!'
Fight monsters, pass booby traps, and find treasures.
To prepare for battle with the monsters, use the treasures you find to upgrade your hero.
Once your hero is strong enough, try taking on the 『Ruins』 for each attribute, and the 100-story 『Labyrinth』.
★ Summon card
'Enough of the same skills and the same card battles! ! Try summon cards used by heroes'
Collect Summon Cards, featuring elegant illustrations.
Each card has unique active and passive skills.
Make your hero even stronger with these powerful cards, which increase in power as their numbers grow.
'Instead of getting frustrated with your character, plan and engage in dynamic battle!
Enjoy strategic, real-time battle.
Battles progress based on the formation and attack attributes of your hero.
Use a Summon Card at just the right time to trigger a combo that will give you the upper hand in battle.
Discover hidden series combos that will further upgrade the effect of your skills.
■ If you experience an error while installing the app, try the following
– Make sure you have at least 1G space on your external memory (SD card)
– Install after removing external memory (the external memory can be inserted again after installation is successful.)
– Remove the installed app using your Application Manager, turn your device off and back on again, then re-install the app.
– Due to the limitations of the Android platform, a sudden loss of power to the device may lead to the loss of your current data.
If your battery is low, be sure to save your progress to the Cloud using the Save button on the home screen.
– Be sure to set the 'Google Play Game' app to 'Use'.
If the 'Google Play Game' app is disabled or force closed, the game will not run.
■ Lost Keeper requires the following permissions, and does not ask for other unnecessary permissions.
– Read/write to eternal storage (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
This permission is used to save Lost Keeper data to external storage, and to load Lost Keeper data.
|Last Updated:||3 Jul 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Lostkeeper for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Lostkeeper and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Lostkeeper for PC using APK file
- Download the Lostkeeper APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Lostkeeper for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.