Online and Offline Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC is available via droidplayers.com.Wondering if you can ever run Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC. Although Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
Adopt your very own baby Pug, take care of your virtual pet and make him part of your everyday life just like a real life dog.
Pug – My Virtual Dog is hands down the best virtual pet game on the market, with more content than any other pet game.
Multiplayer: Play with up to 4 friends in real-time!
Platform Game: A complete platform game inside the pet game!
Mini-games: Play one of the 50 mini-games and earn money!
Life-like emotions: Your Pug will get happy, sleepy & sad depending on how you treat him.
Nurture: Take care of your Pug by feeding, cleaning, playing with and getting him to sleep when he is tired.
Customize: Dress and choose from over 1.000.000 combinations of dresses, shirts, hats, beards & glasses.
Build: Build the house of your dreams by choosing wallpapers, furnitures and decorations.
Garden: Grow your own flowers, flesh-eating plants and mushrooms in the adorable garden.
Stickers: Find and collect lots of virtual stickers of your Dog doing silly things!
Cards: Unlock collectable and beautiful cards of your Dog!
Music: Create music with the virtual instruments such as: piano, drums & guitar.
Cat evolution: Combine small cats and watch them evolve!
Fish evolution: Travel under the sea and discover thrilling sea creature and breed them!
Paint: Draw beautiful images with over 18 different colors and share them with your friends.
Building Blocks: Play with building blocks and create your own castle.
Aquarium: Take care for fishes and style your own aquarium.
What are you waiting for?! Download your own baby pet today, it is free!
|Name:||Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog|
|Last Updated:||11 Oct 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC using APK file
- Download the Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Pug – My Virtual Pet Dog for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.