Online and Offline Skype – free IM & video calls for PC is available via droidplayers.com.Wondering if you can ever run Skype – free IM & video calls on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Skype – free IM & video calls for PC. Although Skype – free IM & video calls is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Skype – free IM & video calls for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Skype – free IM & video calls for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Skype – free IM & video calls and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with lots of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made amazing: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Supercharge your chats with Add-Ins**: No more switching back and forth between apps. Easily share content using Add-Ins without leaving Skype.
• Great for groups: Add your favourite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone – Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any Highlights with amazing emoticons or send a private message about that Highlight. Your Highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** Add-In availability will vary by country.
We’re gradually bringing the next generation of Skype to everyone.
If you don’t see the update yet, don’t worry. It’ll be coming very soon.
Learn more about the new design and features in the Skype Blog: https://blogs.skype.com/news/2017/06/01/introducing-the-next-generation-of-skype
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
|Name:||Skype – free IM & video calls|
|Last Updated:||23 May 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download Skype – free IM & video calls for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Skype – free IM & video calls and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Skype – free IM & video calls for PC using APK file
- Download the Skype – free IM & video calls APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Skype – free IM & video calls for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.