Online and Offline Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC is available via droidplayers.com.Wondering if you can ever run Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 on a computer? That is actually possible and it’s quite easy. You can now get the online and offline version of Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC. Although Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 is available for smartphones only, but using a different method, users can easily replicate it on a computer. This involves the use of an Android emulator.
Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC can be downloaded and installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X powered Desktop PC and Laptop. To achieve our goal, we will be making the use of Android emulators like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or BlueStacks.
There are basically two procedures you can follow. Using the procedure 1, you can download Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC by simply searching for it within the play store running in the Android emulator you installed. the 2nd method discusses the installation through an APK file. For that, you will have to get your hands on the APK file of Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 and then install it manually. Both these procedures will bring up the same results in the end. Before jumping up towards the installation process, it’s important to learn a little more about game/application. Have a look on its features and then follow the steps.
The game features 4-player local multi-player battles, as well as characters from the Itachi Pursuit Mission, including Sasuke and the members of Hebi.
It has to deliver on the Ultimate name by providing content that will appeal to fans of the popular anime series, and it has to make fighting as the titular blond ninja and his friends or foes enjoyable.
The meat of the game is in a mode called the Master Road, which picks up with Ultimate returning to Hidden Leaf Village after an absence of two-and-a-half years. He barely has time to fight a few sparring matches before his friend Gaara is kidnapped by the evil Akatsuki organization. The story of the subsequent rescue attempt and what follows is spread out across the seven chapters that make up the Master Road.
This will all be familiar territory for Narutimate fans, but the story is told so incoherently and throws so many characters and clan names at you that players unacquainted with the source material will be lost. The occasional dramatic animation sequence livens things up, but the overwhelming majority of conversations take place between static character portraits that oddly stand side by side and stare out at you even while speaking to each other.
The players select one of their favorite characters out of the Ultimate story arc and battle on a series of dual-stage arenas. Although the game takes place on a 2D plane, players can teleport between the foreground and background at their leisure. Besides basic movement, jumps and wall runs, players can perform all their attacks simply by pressing the Circle button. Even special moves can be executed by hitting Triangle first, then Circle.
There is one area where this game doesn't disappoint. The visuals are beautiful, with detailed, well-animated characters and remarkably vivid environments. Little touches like rolling rivers, leaves blowing in the wind, and flickering light from flames go a long way toward making the surroundings for the action feel alive and authentic.
|Name:||Ultimate Ninja Attack 4|
|Developer:||Free Fighting Gams|
|Last Updated:||20 Apr 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Source: Google Play Store
Download Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC via BlueStacks – Windows and Mac:-
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator or any other Android emulator depending on your choice. You can get them from here: Download and Install Bluetsacks, Bluetsacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player to run Apps for PC.
- Once you have setup the Android emulator, open it.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, click the search button in it. If you have acquired BlueStacks 2, then click the Android tab in it and then click on the search button.
- Now in the search box, type Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as the results show up, install game/application. It will appear under All Apps tab or in the Android > All Apps tab.
- Click on the new installed game/application to start running it now. Follow on-screen instructions to properly use it. That’s all.
Download Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC using APK file
- Download the Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 APK file.
- If you have downloaded BlueStacks, simply click the APK file and it will install via BlueStacks. For BlueStacks 2, you can either install the APK by clicking the APK file or you can launch the APK using the APK button in the toolbar on the left side in BlueStacks 2.
- The APK installation will bring the game/application in the All Apps tab and run it now. Follow on-screen instructions to use it properly.
So that’s how we successfully ran the Ultimate Ninja Attack 4 for PC. As you saw, it was installed without any hiccups on desktop PCs and Laptops as well, now we can get many other applications from the Android and iOS platform on our computers. Stay connected with our site for more such goodies. In case you are stuck with something, do not hesitate to reach us out through the contact us page.